Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Poopy day outside.

Well it seems that our summer may be over already ... just jokes ... but it is really crappy outside and it is supposed to stay that way for most of the week. Is it terrible for me to be relieved that it isn't bloody hot outside??? There is still a lot of work to be done around the house getting things unpacked and getting all the yard work done so the cool weather is a bit of a relief. We are getting our tree for the front yard planted on Thursday and I am pretty excited. Given my delinquency in getting it picked out I actually saved myself a bit of moolah. We were able to get a REALLY big tree for 25% off ... I am sure all of the neighbours are going to have tree envy!! Hopefully Pete will be able to get the sod installed in the front yard next weekend if the weather cooperates. This will just leave weed pulling, flower watering and lawn mowing!! I will post some pics. when it is all pretty.

As for little Will, I think he didn't like something I ate yesterday as I was feeling some pain last night. I know he is wiggling away in there but I am more likely to be able to feel my fibroids than his cuteness at this point. Soon enough I am sure I will be wishing for him to stay still!

No comments: