Tuesday, September 29, 2009

UC Baby ... again.

Well it turns out that our DVD from UC Baby was not created properly and our session has been deleted from their hard drives ... so ... that means we get another session for free. This is a good thing however we had enough trouble getting good images of Will last time due to lack of space in the womb. This time I will be 2 weeks further along so hopefully we will be able to see some movement. I can certainly feel him moving around almost all of the time now as he gets bigger but it is something else to try to capture these movements on an ultrasound. Anyhoo, my new appointment is tomorrow at 9am. I figured that I would spare the boys this time around ... they think he looks like butterscotch pudding ... so it will probably be just my Mom and I. We can't seem to get enough of this stuff so all is good for us.

1 comment:

Allison Rankin said...

Have you had your glucose test yet?