Thursday, November 19, 2009

Big belly pics ... woot!!

So here are some pics of "the belly" on Sunday. You can definitely see that along with a huge-mongous belly I am also getting pretty puffy in the face too! Let's hope that this is a sign that Will is going to make an appearance soon. Things are continuing to go very well but I did end up with a bit of a scare yesterday by becoming dehydrated. I went quite a while without feeling any action from Will wiggling around in my belly ... as Pete said, I left him to swim in the shallow end and he didn't have room for his normal antics. After a rush visit to the doctor I have proceeded to drink copious amounts of water (at least for me) to ensure that the little wiener has lots of room to roam!!

This picture scared me as I usually think of Koda as a pretty big dog (he is the biggest of 5) ... but next to me he is puny!! Eeeks ... big Momma!! :)


Sunday was Pete and my One Year Anniversary!! We actually beat the baby ... hahaha!! This was my breakfast in bed ... isn't it sweet!!

1 comment:

Allison Rankin said...

Cute toast...you're spoiled! Keep drinking!